Ethereal Portraits

7:41:00 AM angelmissme 0 Comments


Anna Dittmann is a 21-year-old digital illustrator from San Francisco with a passion for enigmatic portraiture. Her paintings are a sight to behold: ethereal portraits inspired by nature that look like they’re watercolor or ink, but are in fact digital masterpieces. “I began taking painting more seriously when I discovered Photoshop around age 13. A lot has changed since then, but I still have that childlike excitement every time I see and create art. I have a love for nature, biology, and portraiture which are recurring themes throughout my work. Ethereal and atmospheric moods have always appealed to me because the sense of mystery they evoke, so I tend create soft pieces with a combination of graphic and realistic elements. My inspiration comes from organic natural elements, mythology and history, movement and texture, lyrics and melodies, expressions, color variations, pretty much anything which makes me want to grab my tablet and paint!”

























We'd love to hear from you,like, cmment, & share it with your friends

href="https://www.facebook.com/SoulmateWorthSaving/timeline" data-layout="standard" data-share="true" data-show-faces="true">